Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prasad Shirodkar

  • LTCG on stocks
Hello Sir:
I have a question on LTCG. My mother and my father were joint share holders of 200 shares of BAYER CROPSCIENCE. My father expired in 2010. So the shares were transferred to my mothers name. My mother wants to sell these shares. As per your earlier reply, the shares are now taxable u/s 112 ...

  • NRI Taxation
Hi Amlam....I am loving your videos. Can you share a video if you have done on Form 15CA / 15 CB. I recently immigrated to overseas and want to transfer my savings to overseas. How is form 15CA required.
C V Buty

Category : Income t.., BASICS O..,
  • Income tax
How to calculate standard rent for commercial property in Maharashtra per MhRC Act 1999 ?

  • GST
Regarding GST. Builder - Developer-Landlord Case. Joint Development Agreement was made before 31.3.2019 on area sharing 60:40 Developer & landlord respectively. Opted for 1% Scheme. No Sales before 31.3.2019. Input Tax credit laying Rs 5 Lakhs on 31.3.2019 in electronic credit Ledger. Whether rever...