Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Hema Latha

For FY 2019-20, interest income upto 40000/- is not taxable. If interest income is 50000 /-, is this total 50000 /-added to the taxable income or only excess of 40000 /- i. e. only 10000 /- is added to taxable income.
Please clarify.

Sir, i have filed TDS return for assessment year 2019 20 and I have got refund also. Now, 2 days back, bank has given me form 16A.

Is is possible to claim the amount in 16A form?

Dear Sir I hav saw ur videos on TDS 194la and file return ITR 1 and mention exemption income on compensation on land u/s 196 of RFCTLARR ACT but get notice u/s 139(9) of income tax act kindly help me sir

Category : HOW TO M.., Tax paym..,
1] I have submitted ITR form but I have to pay tax. Where can I pay post submission of ITR form? I checked with CHALLAN NO./ITNS 280 but that does not allow me to consider payment for FY2018-19. is this correct url for individ...