Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Category : Taxabili.., INCOME H.., DTAA..,
Hi Amalan, Any help with regards to SBI telegraphic rates . Need to fill in A3 Table of FA ? Can we use RBI reference rates Instead.
Subramaniam Krishnan

Can you shed some details on filing returns for NRI living in Canada for >300 days in the last FY. Is there any tax to be paid for remitance? The remitance is being used to pay/help family in India.
Samir Mehta

Category : Income t.., How to f.., Due date..,
View More
  • Income tax
  • How to fill ITR
  • Due date for filing returns
  • Tax payment
  • Residential status
  • Tax Computation
  • Selection of Return
  • Deduction U/s 16
  • 80TTA - Income from interest on saving banks Accounts
  • NRI Taxation
  • ITR 2
  • Hi Amlan, first let me thank you for your valuable feed back, thanks. I have few more queries related to ITR filing, please find below;
    1.I assume ITR filing date has been extended to August 31st, is it for ITR-2 filing
    2.Which ITR form to use for a student studing in USA, left on August 9th 2018 - to...

    Category : DTAA IN.., 80DD - E..,
    Hi Amlan,

    I've below questions:

    I'm working in a IT company in Pune. The company is headquatered in USA.

    1. My parents get covered under my company's medical insurance. I have to pay INR 4000/year for that. I had to get done Angiography for my father who is 73 years old. The insurance company didn't c...