Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Sir I have received intimation order behalf of my IT return but my account in axis bank and and it couldn't prevaricate instantly as SBI due to this problem my refund is stuck and I submitted grivence but nothing positive reply pl advice me what will I do? Thanx
Anshul Gupta

Hello Amlan,

I have one query. Please advise.
I don't have any source of income since last 1.5 year. Earlier I was working with MNC. So how income tax return need to be filed for such cases.
Thanks in advance Smile
rashmitaba gohik

we have a primary credit society and return was filled after due date..
please guide how may we avail deduction of 80p???
Smith agrawal

I have a bank account of " bank of baroda kshetriya gramin bank " and pancard and mobile number both liNked. My refund is pending and IT department is asking to prevalidate bank details. Here my question is i don't have nationalized bank account so tell me the procedure to prevalidate gramin bank a...