Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Dear Amlan
I received Arrears but in my return of AY 2019 20 i didnt report it.
nor was form 10e form filled.
Revision is not possible but Can i file rectification under(Return Data Correction) Sub category : Others (And what reason should i give)
Thanks in Advance
Vijay Narayan

Category : REVISION.., Rectific..,
Hi Amlan,
I'm contacting you as I have a few queries in filing a rectification request for my wife's income tax return (financial year 2019-2020). The income tax dept. has negated a particular entry for an amount of 1,65,372 INR which resulted in getting the tax mismatch (Please refer the Form 26 Tr...
Harish pahal

Hello everyone my query is that i got a intimation 143(1) from CPC in that i filed itr-1 with Form 10E for the arrears i received in f.y 19-20, now the issue is that they have deducted the amount of education and health cess from the relief u/s 89 i calculated in form 10E and gave me the relief excl...

Hello Sir,
I have a problem, please tell me what can i do.
my problem related to ITR Refund process. but it's different to others.
i can explain to you.......

Our CA filed ITR return of FY 2017-18, But he not import TDS amount Rs 6,425 (194H) at the time of filling return and filed without claiming...