Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
G N Sah

Category : Intimati.., Rectific..,
Dear Amlan,

I got intimation U/S 143(1) for AY:2019-20 on 12 Dec 2019. But there was no specific question/queries asked by them.
So, I didnot reply to them. But still they have not processed my ITR1. When I checked my return closely, I found there
is Rs 4 difference in my IT return. This amount the...

Sir, i have filed TDS return for assessment year 2019 20 and I have got refund also. Now, 2 days back, bank has given me form 16A.

Is is possible to claim the amount in 16A form?
Pradeep kisan Amale

R/s Sir, My ITR FY2019-20 processed ,verified & Refunded claimed amount in Aug-2019. in same ITR by d mistake i put less amount of home loan interest. So it is possible to resubmit/recorrection for correct amount of home loan interest. plesae kindle suggest
Avinash Ranjan

Hi Amlan, Since long I am trying to fill rectification for it but unable to do so ..My father have paid some income tax through challan with wrong FY and later on corrected it by dropping an application mail to local It officer. Now I want return from FY 17-18 (AY 18-19 ) as the extra amount paid ...