Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Prachi Gupta

Hi Amlan,

Thank you for starting this QnA platform for tax related queries. I need your advice on one of my ITR case. I will be really grateful if you can help me on this:

I couldn't file my ITR for FY 2017-18 (AY 2018-19) as I moved to United states that year. After that, when I tried to file my tax...

Hello Sir,
I have a problem, please tell me what can i do.
my problem related to ITR Refund process. but it's different to others.
i can explain to you.......

Our CA filed ITR return of FY 2017-18, But he not import TDS amount Rs 6,425 (194H) at the time of filling return and filed without claiming...

Dear Sir,
My employer has deducted TDS from my salary and not deposited to government for AY 18-19. I have checked 26AS from nothing it will show that they paid TDS. I asked to give form 16 in last June but not replied.
I have filed ITR as per salary slip I received every month. Now I received outst...
G N Sah

Dear Amlan, Thanks for your reply. I am sending screenshot of IT return for your reference. At sr. no. 25, it shows tax payable Rs. 4. But at sr. no 29, this has been made zero. When I check status of my return at incometax website, they are still expecting me to file rectification. I have also encl...