Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Dr.Guru prasad kachhawa

Category : Income t.., Clarific.., BASICS O..,
View More
  • Income tax
  • Clarification over income head
  • Equity Mutual Funds
  • thttr
    Prasad Shirodkar

    Hello Sir:
    I have a question on LTCG. My mother and my father were joint share holders of 200 shares of BAYER CROPSCIENCE. My father expired in 2010. So the shares were transferred to my mothers name. My mother wants to sell these shares. As per your earlier reply, the shares are now taxable u/s 112 ...
    Kirti Menkudle

    Hello Sir,

    I have filled my ITR2 through excel utility and all fields have been entered correctly and it shows proper taxes. However I have not uploaded it yet due to below doubt.

    For Sch CFL I have not entered any data as there was no loss earlier. However, there is some data which is autofilled du...
    Rohan Shirodkar

    Hello Sir,

    I am from Goa, non-salaried person (I had quit my job on 30-March-2018) and since then I make income only through Equity Capital gains (not intraday trading), FD/Savings Account interest. Note: I received my gratuity and PF in June 2018.
    I am married and governed by Portuguese Civil Code un...