Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

Category : Capital .., Income f..,
My mother purchased a new home last year and for a half year I was paying rent to her under old home and I started paying rent on the new property. She has income from 2 house property.
I have 2 questions
- Should she file ITR1 or ITR2? As she has income from 2 house property.
- She sold her old ho...
aruns25 interest and principal amount of top up for home loan is deductible under sec 24 and 80c?
Ujjwal Kundu

Category : Income f.., 80U - Se.., Transpor..,
Dear Amlan sir,
I'm govt.salaried, disabled (60%). I filed my itr1 using annual salary statement sheet where I've claim exemption u/s 10 by Rs 4800 and dedication of Rs 75000 u/s 80u and submitted and e-verified the ITR.
Now I come to know that in form 16(provided by employer) Rs 75000 shown as HBL ...
Sam Lama

Hi sir! I am a govt employee, and last year i had spent around Rs 1.7 lakh in house maintenance and took a loan of Rs 50,000 on house property for repairing. I had searched in YouTube but i am in confusion where to show the loss of Rs 1.7 lakh which i spent in house maintenance in ITR 1. For loan i ...