Normal Grid Pagination Scroll

I had received cash gift(say 10 lakhs) from my father in 2015.I got my pan no. in 2017.In that case i cant file itr for 2015(income for 2015 was below min. taxable limit i.e;<2,00,000).Thus what should i do??Just maintain the record in my balance sheet and C/f.Or any other solution?(Can i file itr f...

is it possible to file return of financial year of 2016-17. even after paying penalty ..thanks in advance