Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Dilip dwivedi

Dear amlaan sir
My friend is salaried person but he select wrong category itr4 at the place of itr1 by mistake in AY 2018-19.Then Itr 4 processed nd he got intimation of rs 32944 in September 2019..What he do??And by how method he convert itr 4 in itr1 for AY 2018-19..So plz suggest me
Vishal lakhani

Sir I am in bsf and in the year 2017 I got posted from 110 bn bsf to CSWT bsf indore due to which in FY 2017 -18 I have got two employers i did not get any form 16 from 110 bn however my form 26 as shows Rs 440018.00 paid credited and tax deducted an d deposited Rs 500.00 subsequently cswt indore pa...

Category : Differen..,
Dear Amlan,

Thanks for the reply. Not able to locate the e assessment option. Also, getting different options than the options mentioned in your reply.
Kindly help.