Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Shivam pandey

Dear sir,
I filed a return for ay 16-17 and claim rebate u/s 89(1) and i forgot to file form 10 e and my return has been processed and demand has been raised by department and rebate of u/s 89(1) has not been given as intimation 143(1)(a).can I file form 10 e and rectify the return for this year ...
Ram Shravan Mahajan

Hello Sir,
I saw your youtube video on salary arrears. Thanks for the video. While watching your video I come to know that last year my 10 e was not uploaded before filing ITR 1 by my personal CA. So I got the intimidation from income tax department demanding Rs 56,000. Later my personal CA uploade...