Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
Shashikant Singh

Category : Demand u.., Communic.., Intimati..,
Sir, i have paid my TDS in July, i have my direct tax receipt. and today I got notice u/s 143 (1) to deposit the same amount which I have deposited in july in lieu of extra TDS amount.
Dilip dwivedi

Dear amlaan sir
My friend is salaried person but he select wrong category itr4 at the place of itr1 by mistake in AY 2018-19.Then Itr 4 processed nd he got intimation of rs 32944 in September 2019..What he do??And by how method he convert itr 4 in itr1 for AY 2018-19..So plz suggest me
Dilip dwivedi

Category : Filing r.., Disagree..,
Two month ago that my fifteen government salaried friends got self assessment demand notices u/s 234b/234c for arrear interest from CPC..where his 10e already considered...
1-Please make a video for such cases...
2-Please tell us steps on tax sites that he accept demands?
Vishal lakhani

Sir I am in bsf and in the year 2017 I got posted from 110 bn bsf to CSWT bsf indore due to which in FY 2017 -18 I have got two employers i did not get any form 16 from 110 bn however my form 26 as shows Rs 440018.00 paid credited and tax deducted an d deposited Rs 500.00 subsequently cswt indore pa...