Normal Grid Pagination Scroll
milap chand

Category : Stocks (.., Clubbing..,
hello sir,i am govt.salaried employee,my wife is house wife.i transferred my salary money around 600000 rs. in her account,and in 2018 yr. buy shares and 6000 rs monthly mutual funds investment threw my wife's account,around 370000 rs.shares i sell in year 2018 and got profit 39000 rs.and got divide...

Hi Amlan,

I have opened a bank account, and a Demat account in the name of my wife in the month of March 2019, who is a housewife, and transferred Rs. 4,00,000 from my bank account (This amount is credited in March 2019 to my account from closure of a 2 year house lease agreement).

Out of Rs. 4,00,0...
Sunil Sahoo

How can clubbing be avoided in cases of gift to non working wife/spouse...can you guide further on this
Sunil Sahoo

I want to know two things regarding clubbing of income
1.) If grandfather decides to gift any money to his niece/nephew, will there be any clubbing of income
2.) If father gives money to his son/daughter will there be any clubbing of income

Can you please mention the cases wherein there shall be cl...